B. App.Sc. Physiotherapy (Sydney, Australia)
Leling graduated from The University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy). She gained varied experience working in restructured and community hospitals in her early career. After having an
enriching and satisfying experience being a full time mother to her two children, Leling returned to physiotherapy work to continue working on her core strength in musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
Leling has more than a decade of experience treating a wide age group of patients with sports related injuries or degenerative conditions. In the recent years of practice, she has focused her area of practice on treating
and rehabilitating patients with neck and back condition and sacroiliac joint dysfunction. She also manages other related hip, knee and shoulder injury conditions.
Her treatment for patients often goes beyond treating just the injury but to look at the whole body, to address the cause of the injury, educating on injury prevention, strengthening certain areas of weakness, correcting
faulty posture, movement, and biomechanics in their sports technique.
Apart from using her manual skills to resolve patients' muscular and joints impairment, Leling incorporates the approach of activating the stabilizing
muscular structure in her rehab program for patients to improve performance function in their sports and daily activities.
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION COURSES
● Advanced Physiotherapy Management of Cervical Spine Workshop
● Treatment of Pelvis & Lumbar Spine Level 1 and 2 by Dr Barbara Hungerford
● Kinesio Taping Fundamentals and Advanced
● Brian Mulligan’s Concepts Mobilizations With Movement, NAGS, SNAGs, Upper Quadrant
● Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization - A Developmental Kinesiology Approach, Rehabilitation Prague School
● Myofascial Release Techniques for the Thorax & Lumbar, Pelvic & Hip Region
● Shoulder Course by Lyn Watson
Leling enjoys listening to music and appreciates the beauty of nature. She hikes regularly and treks overseas to explore God's beautiful creation.